HOW TO JOIN:
If anyone is interested in becoming an Explorer, they can contact their School Resource Officer (SRO) for more information, or may visit us at one of our Explorer meetings. Our meetings are held every Tuesday night, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM, at the Safety Town Complex off of SR 52 and Suncoast Parkway (15362 Alric Pottberg Rd, Shady Hills, FL 34610)
To join the Pasco Sheriff’s Office Explorer Post 916, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Must be 14-21 years old
- Must be enrolled in high school or possess a high school diploma or GED
- Must maintain a 2.0 grade point average in school
- Must not have a criminal record
- Must be mentally, morally, and physically fit
- Must attend three consecutive meetings as a visitor prior to becoming a member
- Must complete a formal membership application
- Must pass an oral board examination and a complete background investigation
There are other ways to contribute as well!
Your donation allows us to connect people and create partnerships around the world. As a non-profit volunteer work, we rely on the donations from generous people to keep moving forward.
Coming Soon →
Spread the Word
Tell your friends and family about these threatened places. There's no better way to make an impact than to become an active advocate yourself. Join now and make an impact!